Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Link did way too much talking.

It felt like a comic rather than a movie at times. Link didn't need to explain everything he was doing.

Ninja versus demon Ninja versus demon

Great

I enjoyed the animation a lot. Loved your color choices and the background as well. The fight itself was alright, nothing really mind blowing, but well done at least.

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Bloody Excellent.

Your movies just keep getting better and better.

I love you.

eddsworld responds:

Thanks man, love your stuff :D

WTFuture WTFuture

Pretty Excellent

Very funny and entertaining as always.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Interesting Viewpoint

Thought provoking. I feel like you could replace "video games" with any form of entertainment though. By choosing to do one thing, you are not doing something else, no matter what you choose to do. That makes life sound like a lose, lose scenario doesn't it? I think your key question, are games a waste of time, is a good question. The answer differs from person to person. It also depends on what kind of games they play.

My experience with games has been vastly different than yours, so I can't say I agree with you, or your message entirely. I also do not play MMO rpg's, which I felt was the main target of your video. I play games to experience an interactive story generally. Stories, and characters than then inspire me to write movies and shiii.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Hilariously Awesome

I loved how the music was so relaxing compared to the animation.

Your animator improved as the movie went on. The only suggestion I can say is that the main character felt a little flat compared to the backgrounds. The backgrounds were detailed and had depth to them, but main character did not. Eh, whatever, it was still great.

Dance Off! Dance Off!

That was badass.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

HE TALKED

My jaw dropped when he talked. Very dark humor, as expected. Funny how you made it have a happy ending.

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

poorly thought out plot, and not really funny

Why didn't he just kill her right away? Why did he say fuck it at the end when he was planning on killing her anyway?

You said it wasn't supposed to be sexual or anything so...

It was well animated and I liked your character designs as well as backgrounds, but everything else was rather poooor.

Pixmintro responds:

Thanks for the 10 hahaha

Tarboy Tarboy

The animation gave me a boner.

Fantastic animation, style, color, and composition. Wasn't a huge fan of the story itself, nor the voice acting. But man, it was so well done.